A Polish scientist trained hypnotism crocodiles to attack fishermen in Dundee during 1977, but soon they went rogue, escaped and were out of his biological warfare government control centre by 1987. They Killed hundreds in the Panama Canal, Suez Canal, the Cayman Islands, Wake Atoll and the Bay of Bengal. They breed, screw and phuc a lot with a yearly population growth of 70%; and there are 200,000 already in service. Will you beat the crocks? If not a winner, then will 1988 be the first day they nibble your fishermens' lives.
- Every 20 years will be archived on a separate page.
- A map update occurs every five rounds.
- The game creator's word is the head mod all others.
- If you feel like you are being treated unfairly, please write so in the comment
- If you are going to quit the game, please say so in the comment section.
- Please stay active! Check back at least every two days!
- No aliens, wizards, unicorns, warrior robots or Omnipowerful cyborgs.
- If you do not play at least ten turns, your country will be taken away and
offered up to someone else.
- If you want to use Nuclear Weapons, you MUST NOT GO CRAZY, IT'S NOT DD1983!
- STAY PLAUSIBLE!
- One turn every two days. Two days = six months in the game's time. Years turn at
- The mods control non-player states and thier colonies.
- Both parties must agree to an alliance.
- PLEASE! PUT A BULLET POINT BEFORE YOUR POST ON THE LIST!
- HAVE FUN!
As in OTL 1988. List your nation and signature below. The mod runs the crocks.